Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like Amelia but his sister has a baby Amelie, so that's out. I actually quite like Eve, not keen on Fay or Violet and Natalie's actually his sister's name, so that's totally out! Thanks for the suggestions though, I'm glad you think we should be able to find common ground as it doesn't feel like that at the moment!

I'd be happy to use one of his names as a middle name, where it's not used as often, but he's being stubborn about it. Men, eh?

I'm glad at least Eve could potentially work! I also just thought of Julia - again, lovely and timeless but currently pretty popular. I'll post again if anything else comes to mind - you can always find common ground if you try, I promise. My husband and I really struggled, particularly with the second of our three, but it worked out.

You definitely ought to be able to balance here!

Molly
    Lyla
    Madeline
    Ivy
    Audrey
    Michaela
    Claire
    Ruby
    Annelise
    Zoe
    Lydia

Honestly, I think both of your names are about the same on the blandness scale, since they're all relatively common.

Francesca is the only one I don't hear on a regular basis. I can't imagine a girl with an extremely common name like Rebecca or Olivia or Maria being teased.

Did you want something with a Spanish feel? Most of yours seem to have that, while most of his are more white/American/English sounding. Maybe that's what you mean by bland?

What about something like Liliana? Easily pronounced in Spanish, Lily or Ana are obvious nicknames, but it straddles the line between common and "with flair!"
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I was thinking the exact same thing as stephanie413! Francesca Paige is beautiful, elegant, spunky, and goes wonderfully with Dominic Joseph.
    I'm a young writer who's obsessed with baby names!!!!!!!!
    Favorite names coming soon...
    Elrock13