Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Must Admit Something...

I admit to the fact that I trolled. I pretended to be a mother to children that never existed and I feel terrible. I was Amvancura and Norseberry. I want to start fresh as MYSELF. I love names and putting them into sibsets. I am sorry if I hurt anyone and ask for forgiveness. Also, I created vancuraa (this account)to be myself and wish to keep this account. Please forgive me.

Wow. I understand that it must have taken a lot of strength to admit to trolling, and I'm sure Nameberry users will let you start afresh.

But I mean, lying about having children (looking back on your posts, they're names changed way too much for anyone to have believed you, I'm shocked you weren't called out for it) is one thing, but lying about your dying grandmother? And creating pregnancy support threads?
    That's out of order.
    ✿ Jemima Rosemary - Fenella Beatrix Margaret - Eilidh Briar Lettice - Sibylla Agnes ''Billie''✿
    ✿ Alec Tadhg - Emmett Huw - Rufus Caspian - Harrison Rhett ✿

Susie, Magdalena, Viola, Imogen, Octavia, Ailbhe, Jessa, Raphaela, Medora, Amelia, Annabella, Ophelia, Lana.
    Oscar, Dylan, Breccan, Ingram, Wilbur, Vincent, Wolfie, Keaton, Wilfred

Traveller at heart and dreaming of future babes, but mostly I'm just an expat teenage girl from England...http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/

I don't understand why people make these kind of threads? Why not just delete your trolling accounts, create your new personal account (perhaps wait a couple of weeks after you've deleted, talk to an admin or whatever, I don't know) and then just never troll again. All of these confession threads just really smell attention-seeking to me. But of course it might just be me who don't feel the need to hear the trolls confess themselves. Rant over.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

I like these threads. I think Pam & Linda might consider closing the accounts, and (as on other forums) threads on which those accounts posted will have their names with a "banned" tag. It could discourage others from doing something similar, and allow all name lovers to be themselves. The only people we'd lose would be those who don't care about names and want to spin out fantasies of motherhood for the attention/lulz.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

These topics annoy me.

There's no need to confess on a public forum. I for one am not impressed by this topics popping up left right and centre.