Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Rose and Opal are beautiful! Ethel and Agatha will definetly make a comeback, Beatrice already has! Grethen and Ruth are still pretty common, they don't deserve to be on a list with Gertrude and martha.
    Right Now I would name them...
    ∆ Ellis Apollo • Vesper Aurelia ∆

∆ Casper Aloysius • Reverie Antonia ∆

Guilty Pleasures ...

Sailor . Waverly . Ever . Harlow . Elliot . Jasper . Lirit . Muse . Egypt . Ireland . Primrose . Calypso . Rowan

There are definitely some names I doubt will ever be widely used again----but most of them aren't on this list, lol. Weird choices.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

The only names on there that even seem remotely near retirement are Myrtle, Gertrude, Marge, and Barbara. Maybe Phyllis, but I feel like people still use that as a middle in honor of family members on occasion...
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

I know children named Ruth, Rose and Martha, and one of my nieces has the middle name Beatrice. Some of those names are awful, like Gertrude, but they won't ever die out as I think people will use them as middles to honour family if nothing else.

Mildred, Myrtle, Phyllis, Gertrude, Barbara, and Marge are pretty far out, and fairly unpleasant-sounding to my ears (though I do love Margery!). The rest are either already having a comeback or due for one soon.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...