Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rose Fiammetta?

Rose Fiammetta?

Awhile ago, somebody suggested the combo Rose Fiammetta. I liked it when I first read it, however I was unsure if I could ever use it. Recently, I have been thinking about it more and realized that I really like it and that I could potentially use it in the future. I am huge fan of the pre-raphaelite movement and Dante Gabriel Rossetti's A Vision of Fiammetta. I also love the Renaissance and it was the name Boccaccio gave his muse. I was wondering what you fellow berries think of the name?
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Twenty-something musician, yogini and name lover who dreams of strolling the boulevards of Paris by day and writing songs by night.

Mes prénoms préfères;

Elodie ~ Sylvie ~ Vivienne ~ Giovanna ~ Beatrice ~ Seraphina ~ Marguerite ~ Edith ~ Cosette ~ Isadora ~

Alexander ~ Marcel ~ Elias ~ Nicholas ~ James ~ Henry ~ Rowan ~ Django ~ Kai ~ Tristan ~ Luca

Thanks for all the suggestions! They are all quite lovely. I love Isabelle Fiammetta,Fiammetta Helene, and Fiammetta Jane. I like the idea of Fiammetta Rose. However, Fiammetta is a little too daring for me to use as a first name. So I like the idea of a more common name and then Fiammetta as a middle name.

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Beautiful!! I think it's a stunning combo.... I really like the classic simple Rose upfront and the more frilly Fiammetta in the middle too! I think it's perfectly balanced!!

Quote Originally Posted by fluzie View Post
    Beautiful!! I think it's a stunning combo.... I really like the classic simple Rose upfront and the more frilly Fiammetta in the middle too! I think it's perfectly balanced!!
    Thank you! Any other opinions?