Insignia
    Three Dark Nights

Sinner Seven

Sin 4 Seven (S4S)

Silver Sin

Beautiful Sin

Run Away Sin

Sinning Sun

.....Sorry these are kind of Lame. I will think more and come back!

Have you thought of doing a play on their names? Their initials, or last names?

Or maybe old hobbies?
    I’m just trying to behave as I think a friend should behave. Granted, I haven’t had much practice.

~Elphaba Thropp, Wicked, by Gregory Maguire

Oh, I did not expect so many comments I will answer your questions in order:
    @star_girl: Supermodel's name is Neva, she is younger than Ashton and really famous. He really loves her but I think she stays in the relationship because of PR and wants to become more famous. Neva comes from poor country so she would like to earn as much money as she can and only then start a family.
    @usagurl4: I thought about the idea of using the word sin but couldn't come up with something worthy. I like your ideas, thanks
    @siamia: Beautiful Sin is GREAT! I really like this one, thanks. Sin 4 Seven is also very good and I like how it can be shortened.
    @celianne: since they all have rather regular last names, I have no clue here, but playing with initials is interesting. I also like the idea of using 4 or 5 in the title because the band has 4 members(except Laura). And about hobbies, Eric loved chemistry in school and Ashton likes football.
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!

Sin to Save

You could play with 5 as an S. 5IN as an acronym, but I don't know what you could use for I and N...
    I’m just trying to behave as I think a friend should behave. Granted, I haven’t had much practice.

~Elphaba Thropp, Wicked, by Gregory Maguire