Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jane Caroline?

Jane Caroline?

Vs. Anna Caroline or Olivia Caroline?
    I love Jane in theory, but I want other opinions.... My youngest girls, have what I consider "frilly" names ; Sophie-Claire, Sarah Katherine and Serena Isabel.... So does Jane Caroline fit? Jane would honor hubby which would be wonderful....
    Thoughts??
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I love Jane. Regal, classic, and beautiful. But not very frilly next to Sophie, Sarah and Serena. From your choices I feel like Anna Caroline fits better with her sisters.

I know you were previously considering Susannah. If I was your daughter I would wonder why my sisters got an s name and I didn't. And Susannah has the same classic and beautiful feel that Jane has but the frill of her sisters. Susannah Jane is gorgeous.
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

I think Jane fits perfectly! Sarah and Jane really are very straight forward, chic, classics and while Sophie and Serena are more "frilly", they are still classics in my book and Sarah, Sophie, Jane and Serena are great!

I have other daughters that do not have an s name Maggie is 19, Kelsey-Rose is 14, Emma is 11 and Mary-Elizabeth is 7.... So she would not be the only non s name...... But right now we do have three s names in a row.....
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I guess that is my question... Another s name rounds things out nicely, OR is just one more s name too much......