Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

Smile Help me name my clothing company!

I realize this is a somewhat unique request, but I am so inspired by this website and I thought maybe one of you highly-creative people could help me out! I am in the process of re-naming my clothing business. Here are the key aspects of our business that I want our new name to convey:

1) A portion of each items goes to sponsor a child in Kenya, allowing them to go to school and receive 2 meals a day as well as a uniform and other essentials.
    2) Everything we sell is designed and created by us; hand screen-printed graphic shirts, custom-made denim shorts, reconstructed vintage, etc.
    3) All of our items have a earthy, bohemian feel.

We are looking for one or 2 words that could stand alone or be combined with a word like "shop" or "project".

Open to any and all suggestions!
    Excited to see what you guys can dream up!

The Earth Wear Project? I dunno. I feel like I want to do a play on 'aware' and 'wear' but I can't make it work. Earthenware is also a type of pottery.

Kenya Wear?

Dress for Kenya? Clothes for Kenya is too simple I think.

The Togs for Ties Project (togs being slang for clothes. So, clothes in exchange for school uniforms etc)

I'll edit if I think of more.
    Last edited by renrose; April 17th, 2013 at 01:25 PM.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I like one word names that have to do with what you're selling. I've been sort of also inspired by one of the nameberry blog posts when a blogger wrote that she had named a toaster Crisp. I think that's brilliant. So maybe something like Stitch or Trim. I like Stitch especially because stitching is similar to fixing, sort of like how your business is helping and "fixing" lives of children in Kenya. I don't know.

The Jambo Asha Project? (Jambo =Hello, Asha = Hope)
    Imani Wisteria (Imani = faith and Wisteria are often symbols of humility, and balance)
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...