Names Searched Right Now:

Our three boy choices for twins-now for middles

Well, this was way easier than the girls are being. Our little girl is Ann@ R0se.

We have decided to use 2 of these: Ezra and either Owen or Joel.

DH is leaning towards Ezra and Owen while I prefer Ezra and Joel. Since we had decided that having 3 names is okay we are moving on to middle names. Our family names include Michael, James and Jeffrey but we would love creative ideas of names that refer to these or even some forgotten classics!

Well, I have an Owen and I love Ezra, so that's my vote! In fact i've posted on here before to see whether people think Ezra and Owen go together, or whether Owen is too mainstream/Ezra too biblical.... and the answer was almost entirely in favor of the pair. Of course, Ezra and Joel go together too.

For middles, I would pick Ezra James and Owen Michael.... but a few other ideas:

Ezra Flynn and Owen Rhys
    Ezra Donovan and Owen Everett
    Ezra Julian and Owen Alexander
    Ezra Sebastian and Owen Gabriel
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

Congrats on twins! Awesome names, here are a few ideas...

Jeffrey could also be Geoffrey. This means pledge of peace so you could use Pax or Paz. Some other peace related names are Absalom, Axel, Callum, Colm, Frederick & Paxton.

James is a form of Jacob. Some variations of James I like are Hamish, Seamus (pronounced 'Sh'), Jago, Jim, Jimmy, Jem, Jock & Jameson or Jamison.

Michael could be honored with Micah, Malachi or Mitchell. Or maybe the other angel Gabriel.

Ezra Geoffrey
    Ezra James
    Ezra Jacob
    Ezra Jameson

Owen Geoffrey
    Owen James
    Owen Hamish
    Owen Seamus
    Owen Michael
    Owen Mitchell
    Owen Gabriel

Joel Paxton