Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sibling for Mason Jett

Hi all,
    I am pregnat with our second child, due early August and we are at a bit of a loss with names. We havnt found out the sex so need girl & boy suggestions. I love names that are not common but not weird and definatly not yooneek! Hubby likes a little more common names. Hence, we're not aggreeing on much. Our sons name is Mason (mn Jett), which is probably a tad more common than what I tend to go for so im looking for names that are maybe a little less common but not so much so that it seems a bit disconnected with Mason. I dont like when sibsets all start with the same letter or end in the same way (so no 'm' names or names ending in 'son'). Just to give you a feel for what I like my favourites atm are:
    Girls-
    Elke (love, love, love! But hubby doesnt)
    Harper (worried its going to become super popular after beckhams have used it)
    Freya (already know a few freyas)
    Boys-
    Hunter (hubby not liking)
    Mannix (just cant bring myself to use another m name when I always said thats not what I like)
    Thanks, hope someone can help!

Thanks for your reply. Some great suggestions there but still none are feeling quite right. Keep them coming please

I vowed not to do this but Phoebe is lovely with Mason too...(that is my daughters name)...
    Tyler is also nice with Mason.

I absolutly love the name pheobe but I have a close friend by that name so its out for us. For girls we have a shortlist so far of Elke, Harper or as of this morning Willow. So girls names that fit into that kind of style. Boys we still have nothing thats a real posibility so we're looking for some boys names that go with mason, as well as with possible future sisters of the above mentioned names.