Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

General thoughts on Indigo

I think Indigo is cute but it feels weird to me. I don't know if that even makes sense but I am curious to know everyone's honest opinion on the name. Do you like the name? What kind of person do you imagine would be called Indigo?

When I hear Indigo I always think about Indigo Children (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children). I'd imagine someone called Indigo would have bit-crazy parents who believed in that kind of paranormal abilities...

It is a guilty pleasure name of mine. If I met an Indigo, I would assume their parents are a bit "far-out" if you know what I mean.

I like the color and they say it is a good color to have in a bedroom because it helps you sleep.

As a name? Hmmm... I kind of like it, and I would like to meet a little Indigo, but I would never even consider using it. It is a little "out there" for me and it doesn't sound pleasing to the ear.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

I like the color and the name...But on boy. Blue is a boy color and pink is a girl color. Scarlett - girl, Indigo - boy.
    And, I don't know if it is a bad or a good thing, Indigo sounds like a hippy name to me.