Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    Clara is beautiful. However, I don't love any of your middle name choices. I'd choose Clara Beatrix, which I think is an amazing combination!
    I do like Beatrix for MN, it was on my early FN lists, but not sure about MN and LN both beginning with B. Also last name ends in S, similar sound to Beatrix ending. Maybe it would be fine to have MN and LN be similar in beginning and ending. I'll ask DH his opinion.

Thank you!

I like just Clara Lily... I really like starling but I think Clara Starling doesn't sound right due to repetition in 'lar'...'arl' sounds...I would prefer Clara Rosabelle to Lilybelle or Clara Rosalie would be gorgeous too

Ooooh I love suggestion of Clara Lavender too!! Clara Lilac is so stunning too it Lila for a safer choice...

Quote Originally Posted by fluzie View Post
    I like just Clara Lily... I really like starling but I think Clara Starling doesn't sound right due to repetition in 'lar'...'arl' sounds...I would prefer Clara Rosabelle to Lilybelle or Clara Rosalie would be gorgeous too
    Thank you. Clara Lily is simple and beautiful. And Lily represent the Lily of the Valley flower that I love. Our last name is one that always needs to be spelled out and repeated for people to get, so going with short, simple names may be a good idea.

The first name that popped into my head was Clara Evangeline. But you've got some really beautiful options to work with.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau