Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Maybe you could get Penny from Parthenia. Parthenia was listed on the top 1000 names in the United States in the 1800s and early 1900s, and hasn't charted since. You could also use the nicknames Thea and Nia, if you find them appealing.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

Marguerite is lovely. If DH won't do Penelope, and the older girls have classic names, then this is a nice fit. If you want a nickname, there are so many options (Margot, Margie, I even know a Margie pronounced with a hard-G sound; or Rita or Greta, etc.)

Marguerite Penelope is pretty (if your last name isn't too long) and DH can stand Penelope in the middle.

Thanks for the feedback! Wondering if any thinks Polly has a similarcfeel to Penny.... Maybe Pauline/a with a NN of Polly?
    I feel like this loses some of Penelope's elegance though.

How do you feel about Apolline or Polina nn Polly?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I like both, but i think the fit is off with her sisters (Jane and Vivian).