Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brother for Aurelia suggestions

Love the name Aurelia but wonder what boys names would go with it. Suggestions?

I like the pairing of Aurelia and Linus. Although that's probably because I started a story a while ago with the main characters being Aurelie and Linus--I think they pair together really well. I also like these:

Aurelia and Calvin
    Aurelia and Louis
    Aurelia and George
    Aurelia and Theodore
    Aurelia and Felix
    Aurelia and Oliver
    Aurelia and Peter
    Aurelia and Holden
    Aurelia and Henry
    Aurelia and Charles/Charlie
    Aurelia and Zane
    Aurelia and Benedict.

For what it's worth, you may get more responses on the boys' forum, too.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Girls- Winter, Eden, Colette, River, Charlotte.
    Boys- Atticus, Eliot, Milo, Gideon, Malcolm.

Oh you know my pain. Me and the boyfriend love Aurelia, but I've found that it's hard to put boy names together with it without sounding cliche. Like Aurelia and Lucian. But hey, if you like that, go for it girl. I always thought Donovan would go well with it, but I never really liked Don names.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

I think Felix is a great suggestion, both in style and with an uplifting meaning. I also really like it with Rupert, though I'm not sure that the names have much linking them. Peregrine is another option that might appeal. Good luck! I love the name Aurelia and I hope you can find a great name for her brother!