Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Of spelling variants, I like Elinor, Eleonor, and Eleonore. Of variations, I really like Eleonora, Leonore, Lenore, and Leonor, too.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie

I prefer Elinor. I prefer Eleanor, but if you're husband really has a problem with it, I'd definitely go with Elinor.

I think Elinor works exceptionally well with Josef. I actually think that Elinor looks a lot better than Eleanor considering the spelling of her big brother's name.

'Josef & Elinor' look great together as a sibset. The phonetic nature of Elinor will also make it better suited to pronunciation by a speaker of a hispanic language.

I prefer Elinor to eleanor.. xx
    εїз Danielle
    B.A.R '08
    L.F.A '10

Dazzling Dappers ✂┅┅Phoenix Jaxon Xavier Alan /Alaric┅┅┅
    Delightful Divas ✂┅┅Kairi Peyton Lilith Alana ┅┅┅┅

Other names we like - Xander┆Xzavier┆Chase┆Niklaus┆Elijah ┆ Caius┆Phoenix┆Seth┆ Alaric┆Rory┆Casey┆Jesse
    Chyler┆Gracelynn┆Nairobi┆ Piper┆Paige┆ Madicyne┆ Ellisse
    ╰☆╮

Leonor would be excellent