Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I love the way Indigo sounds, it's so fun to say! But I would think Indigo's parents were a little out there, but that's not necessarily a bad thing
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I know a little girl with the name. Well, actually, I think she's in high school now. I haven't seen her in a few years. It really fit her. Beautiful girl with brown hair and blue eyes. Her parents weren't really "out there." I think eclectic would be a good way to describe them. I'm not sure if I'd use it, but if I did, I think I like it best on a boy. It has more strong masculine sounds to my ear.

I love Indigo, but I think I would be a bit too scared to use it. It is all girl name to me. I love colour names, but this one is a much funkier and hipper than the more classic ones. Indie is a super cute NN.

It's been on my guilty pleasure list ever since I rows Drayton Hall plantation in Charleston sc. The architect who designed it was named Indigo Jones, which is suuuch a cool sounding name to me. I don't know that I'd use I in real life (maybe as a middle with a more conservative first). I do love the idea of using a first name like indigo when the last name is particularly generic (smith, Jones, Baker, Miller...). I think a name like indigo in that case makes up for the bland last name, but at the same time the last name helps ground a more far out choice, too.

Every time I hear this name, all I can think is "in we go....." Don't really like this one, sorry.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14