View Poll Results: too weird???

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • no

77 95.06%
  • yes

4 4.94%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Like everyone else has said, the names are both fairly 'typical and common' so they shouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't think anything of it, if I met a sibset that was Natalie and Robert. William & Kate or Brad & Angelina are laughable but I don't see anything wrong with Robert & Natalie! Lovely names, by the way.
    Mum to:
    Fable Arizona & Amity Seraphina (2010)
    + Baby Boy due in September

I would never ever have thought of that if you hadn't mentioned it. I wouldn't be worried about that connection at all.

Natalie Wood is my strongest association with the name Natalie, but I didn't even know her husband's name. They're both pretty normal, classic sorts of names, so I wouldn't worry about it - but only you know if it will bug you.

Quote Originally Posted by teacherma View Post
    Is you last name Wood or Wagner? That would be the only thing that might make me pause, and even then, it's still a very minimal connection.
    This exactly. I wouldn't worry about it otherwise. Both Robert and Natalie are common enough names that it shouldn't be an issue.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Are you in the U.S.? If yes, then I wouldn't use it. Most people wouldn't automatically make the association, but everyone knows who Natalie Wood was and who Robert Wagner is. They're not really an old-time couple (unless you're very, very young). We're talking the late 70s, early 80s and they were/are quite famous.