Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • no

77 95.06%
  • yes

4 4.94%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Question is this too weird of a sibset??

Lately I've been liking Natalie...
    My sons name is Robert...

I was googling around and found an article about a old time celebrity couple
    Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner.. I guess story is like they were married and
    Went on a cruise and she ended up overboard drowning.. And people think Robert may have
    Pushed her.... Hmmmm

Makes me think, is it too weird of a combo?? Would it bother you, should it bother me??
    Thanks and all honest comments are appreciated

Baby's due 2 months, feeling the pressure now

Robert is a traditional and classic boys name and Natalie is a "new classic" so I don't think there should be an issue. I don't automatically think of this tragic story when I hear the two names together. In fact, if you hadn't mentioned it in your post, I wouldn't have thought of it. These names are used enough that most people wouldn't make the connection.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Is you last name Wood or Wagner? That would be the only thing that might make me pause, and even then, it's still a very minimal connection.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

Quote Originally Posted by teacherma View Post
    Is you last name Wood or Wagner? That would be the only thing that might make me pause, and even then, it's still a very minimal connection.
    This exactly. I wouldn't worry about it otherwise. Both Robert and Natalie are common enough names that it shouldn't be an issue.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

I am sure no one will make that association.