Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think Glenn, Phillip, Robert (nn Robbie), Richard (nn Ricky), Harlen, and Wallace (nn Wally) would be great first. I typically have very traditional taste, if that makes any difference. I don't really care for Victor (watched too many reruns of Despicable Me, haha), but it would work nicely as a first name, too. Harley reminds me of motorcycle gangs and teen moms so it's not a name I would ever use.

Phillip and Victor would be usable imo.

And although I really don't like Robert or Richard, they are probably usable too.
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

Phillip, Victor and maybe Harlan could be pretty solid first names IMO
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

The only ones I would say no to are Glenn and Eugene. Those are really, really dated to me. I like Wally as a nickname for Walter, Walden, or something of that sort.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

Robert and Phillip are perfectly usable although nms. I like Eugene (Gene) but it does connote nerdiness and also I personally would be a little uncomfortable with the meaning and its etymological connections to concepts like eugenics.

If you choose Wally, definitely go with a longer name. In some places, 'wally' is slang for basically an idiot i.e "he's a bit of a wally, isn't he?" I like Wald names, like Walden.