Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think Alex and Daniel work fine with Charlie and Sam. Nathaniel does seem a little long compared to the others but the style is basically the same. Would you consider Nathan or Nate?

Some suggestions:
    Charlie, Sam & Hank (Hank can be a nn for Henry or stand on it's own)
    Charlie, Sam & Toby (Love this! but i'm not really fond of the longer forms - Tobias, Tobiah or Tobin.)
    Charlie, Sam & Abe (or Abram)
    Charlie, Sam & Leo (It can be short for Leonardo, Leonard, or Leopold but it's definitely used on it's own.)
    Charlie, Sam & Luke (A lot of people named Lucas, Lucius, Lucian end up using Luke anyway - I know a few.)
    Charlie, Sam & Reed (Not a nn but short and sweet like the other two.)
    Charlie, Sam & Liam (Some use it as a nn for William but I've seen people use just Liam as a FN.)

All of the girls names work very well with Charlie and Sam. My favorites are Isla, Iris, and Harriet nn Hattie. I think it's fine to give a girl a longer FN.

My list of Honor Names & Favorites:
    GIRLS: Alda, Aldina, Bernice, Carolina, Elaine, Esmeralda, Glenna, Glennora, Lillian, Rosemarie
    EITHER: Harley, Harlen
    BOYS: Alden, Euan, Glenwell, Isaac, Oliver, Oswald, Wells

How about Nate? Nathaniel is too formal with a Sam & Charlie, but Nate is Great!

I like Charlie, Sam & Leo. They sound great together!
    Or, how about Charlie, Sam & Theo?

For a girl, I like Charlie, Sam & Maggie or Charlie, Sam & Kate
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

I find it funny when parents try too hard to match sibling names. They are all individuals who will have their own lives.
    I think Charlie, Sam, and Nathaniel sound fine together. Nathaniel is a great name.
    from your girl names I like Iris and Elisabeth
    ♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites May 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Juniper, Jane, Amelia, Arabella, Imogen, Beatrice, Charlotte
    the rest of the girls

William, Morgan, Jasper, Gilbert, Sebastian, Henry, Arthur, Horatio, Aloysius, Edgar
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Imogen Viola,/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

I would say stick with short names. However, I don't think opposite gender sibs need to match. Elisabeth and any other longer, more formal girl name is fine.
    For boys, I'd go with names like
    Jesse
    Reed/Reid
    Cole
    Jake
    Jack
    Dane

Fox * Rohan * Jade * Shea * Eden * Blaise * Greer
    Lotus * Noor * Tallulah * Jasper * Linden * Arden