Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Not to me in particular, sorry for the confusion

Sienna Jade is pretty

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    All of your first name choices are very nice. I like Patience and Indigo in your middle name choices, but I wouldn't use Indigo with Hazel or Sienna.
    I'm not sure what you mean, exactly, by "meaningful." I'm also not sure what you mean by "modern mythological" but---
    Minerva is a mythological name that feels really current to me. Or, maybe Athena or Chloe? Calliope is one of my personal favorites, but it gets kind of a mixed reaction. Penelope? Juno?
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe

My favorite combinations from your original list are Lucy Patience and Lucy Indigo. Both of those are beautiful - the former is unusual but still pretty traditional, where the latter has a bit more of that "badass", edgy quality you like. I also very much like Hazel from your list, but I don't care for it with any of your middles. How about: Hazel Evadne, Hazel Prairie, Hazel Samoa?

Other first names you might like (more on the traditional side):
    Alice
    Annabel
    Ivy
    Lillian
    Opal
    Serena

Other middle suggestions (these have some edge):
    Bay
    Cimarron
    Leonelle
    Spring
    Sunniva

If any of those strike you, let me know! I have plenty more suggestions up my sleeve... and good luck!!

I like the four in your first set, all very classy, but none really radiate "bad-ass", even a little bit. Except for maybe Sienna, they feel good-girly to me. Which is fine, as they are lovely--just depends on what you are reaching for.

But the group you list as middle names are more edgy (except Patience, of course). How about Jade Caroline?

Or if want something sort of of mythological, how about some options with a little more punch? Maybe Cassia, Nerys, Demi (from Demetria), Hebe, or Juno.

Good luck!
    Last edited by wolv; April 16th, 2013 at 12:44 AM.