Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with names!

So I've been stuck on a couple names lately like Spencer, Leighton, and Lucia for a girl. I need more suggestions for names. I like unique names that aren't too popular. Thanks!
    Girls
    ~Nova~Adelaide~Spencer~Poppy~Clove~Adelyn~Calixta~ Aurelia~Aria~Adair~Brie~Amber~Kylie~
    ~Kali~Kendall~Tally~Seraphina~Lucia~Talia~ Domenica~

Boys
    ~Rafael~Eli~Luciano~Isaiah~Nicholas~Logan~Xander~C ato~

Both Spencer and Leighton strike me as trendy... perhaps inspired by Pretty Little Liars and the Gossip Girl starlet? Lucia is pretty, I just never know how to pronounce it. Lucy-a, Loosha, or Loo-see-a. I would steer away from anything associated with YA novels or teen television dramas or films.

Just find something that's unique to you and meaningful, beyond its inspiration.

Spencer and Leighton are similar, both unisex and surname-y, while Lucia is more classically feminine. The latter is more my cup of tea, but here are some suggestions in both styles:

Berkeley
    Courtney
    Harlow
    Lark
    Sheridan
    Waverly

Cecile
    Chiara
    Gracia
    Juliet
    Marcella
    Marina
    Violet

You're right, they do seem trendy and very young adult from the shows. And if I were to name my daughter Lucia, I would want it pronounced Loosha but I know she would end up being called many different versions. Thanks, you helped me so much you have no idea!
    Girls
    ~Nova~Adelaide~Spencer~Poppy~Clove~Adelyn~Calixta~ Aurelia~Aria~Adair~Brie~Amber~Kylie~

Boys

You helped me fall in live with some beautiful and elegant names, thanks so much!
    Girls

Boys