Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ciottolo - I just thought of Cara (CAH-ruh) as a nn for Cassandra. Kinda works... maybe? And thanks, I'm staying enamored of Emerald. It has a connection to my mom. It's her favorite gem and color and it's her birthstone. I'd kinda rather name after her that way than by using a name she doesn't even particularly like herself, ha! But I thought it would be cool to see what y'all came up with for name smooshes!

meetcute- I really like Sula too.

Augusta - It would be good, I just really don't like Marnie. In fact for some reason I dislike names beginning with Mar- almost universally. The only exception I can think of would be Marcella, and even that is nowhere near my top 10.

It really sucks because my mom's name is Marla, my fn (not go-by) is Marla, my grandmother is Marge, dad is Mark, great-grandma Mary Ann, MIL Margaret, and another aunt called Marla. I really really want to use a Mar- name... I just don't like any. :-(

I kind of like the idea of March for a middle, especially since my husband, late grandfather, and all 3 brothers have March b-days, but I think I like it more in theory than in practice.
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Jack . Walker . David . Gabriel . Joe . Michael
    Clementine . Marina . Nadia . Vesper . Georgia . Emerald

Oh and ciotollo - just found out my husband hates Sybilla. Accckckckck!!!!
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Jack . Walker . David . Gabriel . Joe . Michael
    Clementine . Marina . Nadia . Vesper . Georgia . Emerald

Cara is really really nice actually - can't believe I hadn't thought of it before! I've been thinking that one over for months with no real result - thank you! (And don't worry, it makes more sense than Calla, so...) And I love using honouring names without actually using the name itself (if you can make sense of that confused sentence there) so Emerald just doubled in beauty for me! But oh drat, your husband hates Sybilla. Eugh. Do you have any other possibles you love as much? (I think I remember Elizabeth and Beatrice being possibilities at one point, but perhaps there were reasons you can't now use them) In the meantime, I think perhaps a flaunting-the-frankly-incredible-beauty-of-Sybilla campaign is in order...

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe