Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Exclamation I need the best boy name you can think of!!

Berries, I really need your help please. We're really having trouble picking out a baby boy name. Quite honestly its not my husband at all, he's game for me making the final choice as long as its not feminine (I have no intentions of that) and he of coarse has to like it too! But its insanely hard for me to chose! I want the perfect name, that none of his friends will have growing up. I definitely want something different! I love surnames and I love nature and nautical names. Since we do, live at the beach. These are some of the names I like and love some. But I can't seem to pick one. I'm not completely in love with one. I'm open an eager to hear all the names with the type of names I prefer!

Names so far
    Thayer
    Leif ( pronounced LAY·ff)
    Cillian ( I pronounce it Kill·yen correct me if that's wrong I think it is haha)
    Scout
    Sayer (Sawyer is getting too popular for me)
    Sully
    Maverick
    Cormac
    Copeland
    Yale
    Last edited by haannahh; April 20th, 2013 at 10:19 AM.

I love Cormac Leif as a first and middle name together! They are my favourites off you list, and happen to work well together. Here are a few more names for you to look at.

Flynn
    Murphy
    Finian
    Everett
    Conroy
    Conan
    Reid
    Egan
    Keegan
    Keelan
    Malachi
    Donovan
    Griffin
    Glenn
    Lorcan
    Callahan
    Gannon
    Reagan/Regan
    Elias
    Porter
    Derrick
    Murray
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

Scout is cool but I know some girl Scouts. Does it bother you?
    Copland is nice but I only heard it as a last name.
    WDYT of River? It's my favorite nature name for a boy and I think it isn't very popular.
    I also think Beckett, Whistler, Naylor, Kyler, Lennon or Blaine may appeal to you.

@bethlow That does sound good together! I also love Egan, Gannon and Callahan. Thank you!

@mclevine Scout being used as a girl name does not bother me, I think its still a good boys name. Thanks, I actually love River as a girls first name, it's a top choice for girls? Whistler really appeals to me, as well as Beckett

Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin