Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandon

Hybrid View

Brandon

Disclaimer: I'm not pregnant or TTC, just thinking of the little futures.

My boyfriend and I were talking names the other day and he told me a few names he likes, including Brandon. Personally, I'm not crazy about Brandon. It's my two of my best friends' younger brothers' names, and it just felt kind of dated. That said, I do like the sound of the name.

I thought about how nice the name Brendan is, but a kid up the street is named Brendan and his last name is only one letter off from my boyfriend's name. I'm not really a fan of the names Brennan or Brannon either, which to me sound like you're just being lazy in saying Brendan and Brandon.

Obviously, the time for me to worry about this is a while off, but I'm just wondering if you guys have suggestions of similar names, or if you could help me like the name.

Thanks everyone.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

I definitely prefer Brendan to Brandon.

You could also try Landon, Brennan, Branson, Brenton or Brighton.

Considering:
    Jane*Fiona*Thea*Gwyneth*Alice*Evangeline*Bridget*L ucy*Maren*Faye*Rosalind*Betsy
    {middle names}Cosima~Carissa~Carys~Lotus~Athena~Annika~Ele anor
    {honor middles}Florence~Constance~Lorraine~Josephine
    Oren*Lars*Bram*Griffin*Jude*Nolan*Otis*Dylan*River *Pierce*Tristan*Asher*Rhett
    {middle names}Drake~Caspian~Caius~Cassius~Penn~
    {honor middles}Wolf~Carson~Edward/Edmund~August

⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄 ⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄
    CB
    married 5.17.14
    Pup- Lola Bear

I don't like Brandon, TBH.
    What about Benedict, Bennett, Bradley,Bryson, Bruce, Bryan, Brend?

I prefer Brendan to Brandon, but then again my husband's name is Brendan and I have an annoying cousin name Brandon.

Brendan is less common, so there are some issues with my husband being called Brandon. One guy even called him Brennan! My mom still occasionally calls him Brandon. It's even more confusing at family gatherings because then there is a Brendan and a Brandon. So there's the downside to Brendan and why Brandon might be a better choice.

Some other options:
    Beckett
    Brian
    Bryce
    Aldan
    Braedon
    Logan
    Damian
    Ethan
    Nathan
    Harrison
    Keagon
    Rowan
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

Quote Originally Posted by catloverd View Post
    I prefer Brendan to Brandon, but then again my husband's name is Brendan and I have an annoying cousin name Brandon.

Brendan is less common, so there are some issues with my husband being called Brandon. One guy even called him Brennan! My mom still occasionally calls him Brandon. It's even more confusing at family gatherings because then there is a Brendan and a Brandon. So there's the downside to Brendan and why Brandon might be a better choice.
    Thank you for the pro for Brandon! Nathan and Keagon are also great suggestions, thank you! I love Ethan but my cousin had a baby in January and named him Ethan.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____