Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like Roxana Emerald the best I can't get on board with the name Milena (or any other variations of it) because it reminds me too much of a medical term. Only look it up if you want to know. I used to work in emergency rooms and I remember a couple of women coming in with a variation of Melena and there were comments made about their names. It's unfortunate because it is a cute name... just thought you'd want to know before you decide Good luck!!

I really like Vivien Emerald (though I prefer Vivienne spelling). It's so pretty. Second choice would be Milena, I think.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Milena - I like it quite a lot. It doesn't really feel like my style, either, haha, but there's just something about it! I'm not really a Mila fan, but I think Millie and Lena are cute nns. Even Leni.

Wilhelmina - meh. I've loved Mina for years, and I've come to love Willa about a year ago, but I was always iffy on Wilhelmina. It just seemed so unattractive to me. But lately I've been coming to appreciate it. Someone posted Wilhelmina Daisy a while back and I thought that was just perfect. I'm not sure about Wilhelmina Emerald, though--I think the styles quite clash.

Lucilla - och, brilliant! I've never much been a Lucille fan, but there's something about Lucilla! It quite reminds me of Marilla and Camilla, both of which I adore. Maybe that's why I like Lucilla.

Rachel - och, swoon. Who cares if Rachel's plain? She's brilliant! She seems so sweet, I would love to have a Rachel one day. For what it's worth, I like Rachel Emerald. Probably because Emerald's unexpected, and I tend to like "E" names with Rachel. But I think an unexpected MN really helps freshen Rachel up.

Monica - meh, not really my thing. I never got the appeal, and a friend sort of just ruined it for me, so I like it even less. I think pretty much everyone will think Lewinsky after Monica, but it is a nice name.

Prudence - meh, I don't really like the witchy appeal, and otherwise, it just seems like a really old lady name, I can't really see the appeal. I do think Pru is pretty cute, though.

Roxana - I went to school with a Roxana, nn Roxy. I think it's a fun name. Not really something I would use, but I do like it.

Lucilla and Rachel are my favorites.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I think Monica Lewinsky has faded enough to make the name wearable. I now a little girl Monica who called herself Nica. I think it's a spunky nickname for a womanly classic.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Grace Elizabeth
    Future boy: Peter, Thomas, or Isaac

I like Roxana, Milena and Wilhelmina. Oh and Rachel

favorite names this week: Jane 🌻 Oren