Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

WDYT of the name

Teagan...for a boy? Is it too feminine or do you think a boy could wear the name? I just don't want him to be mistaken for a girl when someone see the name or don't want him to be teased for having a "girl" name. Just would like other opinions....thanks ladies!!

I wouldn't personally choose a name for a boy that's more commonly given to girls.... Just my 2 cents.

I wouldn't chose it myself, but I think that it isn't too frilly for a boy. But it is commonly given to girls so... I would steer clear of it.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Natalia | Jane | Nina |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Paul | Jude | Tobias | Basil | Nico | Samuel | James | Abram |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Cleo | Sylvia | Malachi | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Lachlan | Emerson |

Have a fabulous day!

Yea that's what I was afraid of it being too feminine although its unisex I just think more girls have the name

Even though it's more commonly used on girls, I don't think it's so girly that it can't be used on boys. This is the opposite conversation we're always having about boys' names on girls and how they don't go the other way. I say, buck the trend. This is a name I don't think people would think you're crazy for, even though more girls have it. It's in the 200s range for girls, but it's been in the 600-700 range for boys for the last few years. If you're really in love with it, don't be dissuaded by fears of femininity. It's still used on boys.
    Last edited by alphabetdem; April 14th, 2013 at 11:13 PM.
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin