Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Baby needs a name!!

Hello! We're expecting in July but keeping the gender unknown. DH and I like classic names that hold substance and weight. The middle name will be either Joseph or Scott after family. Here's some we like so far: Benjamin, Nathan, William, Charles. What do you think? Have any names to add to our list? Also, please give us your feedback on our girls ideas! http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...19#post1859619

Benjamin, Nathan, William, and Charles are all great choices! Very strong, masculine, and traditional.
    Have you considered?
    -Adam
    -Levi
    -Andrew
    -Harry
    -Henry

I love Nathan Scott!! I think that's classic but not too plain or boring.. I also really like classic, strong names!

Have you considered Nathaniel instead of Nathan? I think it's a fabulous name. I also like your choices of Charles & Benjamin. Lots of possible nicknames. Just be sure you like them all because many times folks use nicknames whether you want them to or not

Great list! My favorite combos are Benjamin Scott and William Scott. What about Henry or Samuel?
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly