Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Grace Evangeline is my favourite combo but I like Charlotte the most.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Charlotte Grace is my favorite, with Grace Evangeline as my second choice. I think Charlotte Dubeau or Grace Dubeau would be lovely! I like Grace more with your surname (and the combo Grace Evangeline!), but I prefer Charlotte for a FN, so that got my vote. Either would be lovely, though!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Grace Evangeline is stunning and more unexpected than the other two combos... I love nn Gracie! Grace is so overused in the middle spot. I really like the sound if Alice Evangeline too.... Charlotte just bores me a little these days pretty as it is... I agree with pp it's totally overdone... And Charlotte Grace is pretty but I'm pretty sure there's loads of the out there!

Thanks for your comments everyone! It's good to know what people think. Grace isn't a must in the combos, just something that sounds pretty I guess. Also liking the Alice Evangeline suggestion... Thanks!!

Paw: I'm interested to know what your name is now that I've read your quote
    Last edited by jadubeau; April 15th, 2013 at 08:46 AM.