Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions on our list please.

The final list so far is looking like this:
    Harper Remi
    Willow Remi
    Elke (undecided mn)
    What is everyones favourite? And what mn would you put with Elke? (we are pronouncing it El-key, Not El-kuh)

Harper Remi - I don't think the flow is the best here, the 'r's seem to flow into one another so it sounds more like Harper Emmy.
    Willow Remi - I think this combination is better, plus I prefer the name Willow to Harper anyway.
    Elke - I think you could pair either Harper or Willow with this - Elke Harper or Elke Willow both work, IMO. I think you'll get pronunciation issues with this one though.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

So pleased to see Elke Elkie is one of my looooong-standing favourites, which I hope to use one day. I would use Willow as mn to avoid repeated 'uh' ending, also because it has a soft fluidity to complement the kick of Elke. Yay!
    Isolde - Freya - Elinor - Eluned - Tabitha - Anouk
    Oskar - Caspar - Ebbe - Fred - Burr - Edmund

My favourite is Willow Remi. I'm not overly fussed on Harper.

I prefer the original pronunciation of Elke, EL-kuh. The EL-key pronunciation is nice too, but it seems confusing with this spelling. If you prefer this pronunciation I'd spell it Elkie or Elkey.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I like them in this order (Yes, I know I cheated a little):

Willow Remi
    Elke Willow
    Harper Elke