Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    As a someone with that birth name, I prefer McKenna. McKinley looks like a boy name to me and I am not crazy about Kensington.

What about Macno? I am really, really tired of the McNames on girls. They're blatantly masculine, and they're boring, overused, and unattractive to boot. Cassandra Vivienne (from your signature) is beautiful. Mackinley and Mackenna are not.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Oy! I'm so tired of the Mac trend!

I personally love the name Kenna on its own. Its beautiful and strong, and it has roots to fire. I actually used this name for the main character in a story I was trying to write.

Again, I'd prefer Kinley or Kinleigh on its own.

Kensington... for a boy or a girl...? I personally think its so over the top and kind of gives me a pretentious, snobby impression.

Sorry if I was harsh, I don't mean to be. I guess I'm cranky and need to go to bed. :P
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen