Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love Mackenna, and then for a sibling you could use Kinsley?

I actually like MacKinley better than MacKenna but maybe it's b/c MacKenna is kind of a popular surname where I live. I would never use Mac names as live in a VERY Scottish town and like 80% of the surnames here are Mac names! But I do think MacKinley is really cute. Do not like Kensington at all sorry.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Quote Originally Posted by boyandgirl View Post
    Hmmmm, I am not a fan of these type of names. I like Elisabeth, Cassandra, and Vivienne from your signature much better. They are feminine and not trendy like the Mac names. However, if I had to choose, it would be Mackenna.
    This exactly. Cassandra from your signature is my favorite.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I agree. MacKenna is much better. MacKinley sounds like a consulting firm. Kensington is NMS. I think of Kensington Palace and a mega-church I know of with that name. I actually like MacKenna and don't find it contrived, but I prefer the spelling McKenna.

I agree with anyone who likes Cassandra and Elisabeth from my signature better, those are my top two at this point, so I do too. I am trying to put together a more complete list (hopefully a top 5), trying to rule out either Mackenna or Mackinley because they are too similar.
    Current Favorites:
    { Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassia" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Rosalie Nicole :: Catalina "Cate" Lucy }
    { Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony :: Everett Cole }