Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Hello, my name is miss Nancy ,
    I specially welcomes you on this social network, as i came across your profile now on this Site . So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail.(nancy_duk50@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i will give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is, (nancy_duk50@yahoo.com)
    Best Regard,Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by lineska View Post
    I have to say I really like her choice...two solid classics with the added benefit of being family names.

Mila from M.L. works for me. I think as Mila keeps getting more play in the US were going to see more varied ways to get to it...Ludmila and Milena and the like arent everyone's cup of tea.
    Now you've put the initials like that (M.L.), I can start to see it!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

I really like it! Mila as a nickname is really unexpected with Margaret but I agree with lineska that it does make sense.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I just LOVE this name! It is absolutely beautiful and Mila as a nickname is fantastic. I never would have thought of it myself but it's perfect.

Totally Agree. I really like the name.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett