Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I LOVE: Casimir, Evander, Gawain, Leander, Leopold, Orpheus, Rainier, Sebastian, Tristan, Ulric

I don't love but see why you do: Antony, Armand, Bertram, Dante, Emrys, Faramond, Hector, Isidore, Lancelot, Leonidas, Loxias, Lysander, Marlowe, Orlando, Quentin, Ranulph, Robin, Salvator, Silvan, Socrates, Tresillian

I dislike: Anselm, Figaro (will always be linked to my childhood cat's haha), Lucius/Percival (sorry HP), Roderick (Emma's comment forever stamped on my mind), Rufus/Wilfred (too connected to real/fictional dogs in my mind), Umberto (just don't like)

Love with Rosalind: Antony, Casimir*, Gawain, Hector, Isidore, Leopold*, Orlando, Sebastian, Tristan* are my favorites.
    (I really love the idea of an L name next to Rosalind, and feel like the shared letter makes for a beautiful sibset sound)

Hooray for more fun with Ottilie's favorite names! You are so tempting me to make a 'just for fun' post right now... <3
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia

Thanks ladies! Love getting some feedback... although my favourites Armand and Tresillian aren't getting too much love!

C&PUno: Yeah, Tresillian is a place in Cornwall, also Robert Tresillian!

Rosey: I love Orlando with Rosalind too, but I think I'd be scared of starting a specific theme... But that's my crazy, especially as baby #2 won't be here for at least 18 months!

Reverie: Wohoo, categories! Love it!

Javad: Thanks! And thanks for the thorough feedback... love your comments, as always!

Amy: Please do a for fun list!!! Love that you had a cat named Figaro. I forgot about Emmsie's comment about Rod... meh. Love the ones you have in your love category!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Ooh I love so many on your list but I will try to cut it down to the ones I think sound/look the best with Rosalind.

Armand- Romantic, handsome, cute, would age well, exotic but familiar and easy to say, it pretty much has it all doesn't it? It sounds even better with Rosalind but I will say to beware of starting a theme with -nd endings. Other than that I love it!

Casimir- I love Casimir! I can’t believe I forgot about this name! It’s handsome, exotic sounding and has historical roots. I love the nickname Caz! It sounds good with Rosalind but when just looking at them both, they definitely would not strike me as siblings, at least not at first.

Lysander- It feels like a cool twist on Alexander. This would definitely be a great little brother to Rosalind! I can’t help but think of the character from A Midsummer Night’s Dream and because of that it gives off a magical feel. Love it!

Lucius- I considered this myself but I now have it on my middle name list. It’s a familiar but uncommon name and I’m surprised it hasn’t really taken off yet. I think it sounds like the name of a very cool boy/man. It goes surprisingly well with Rosalind.

Orlando- Love the double Os! It’s cute but grown up and would sound even more sophisticated next to Rosalind. Orlando reminds me of Ottavio and Octavio, have you considered those?

Orpheus- The myth about Orpheus is definitely one of my favorites, which makes me love the name even more. It’s soft but also strong at the same time, I love that about it. The only thing is for some reason I think of medicine when I see/hear it but that's probably just my weird mind.

Rainier- By far my favorite! Sounds extraordinary with Rosalind but also by itself! It’s handsome, unusual, strong, historical, and romantic with a touch of a nature feel (all of which Rosalind is as well!). Love it!

Silvan- This reminds me of stars, it sounds very dreamy just like Rosalind.

So my favorites with Rosalind (in order) would be: Armand, Rainier and Orpheus
    Last edited by clairedelune; April 16th, 2013 at 12:51 AM.
    Love, Claire
    ~~
    Fiancee to Robert "Theo” Theodore
    ~~
    Mama to Lucius "Loki"

I like
    Antony
    Leonidas- Leon
    Quentin
    Sebastian
    Tristan
    especially the ones in bold

and 'maybe'
    Emrys
    Gawain
    Lucius
    Hector

A lot of these names would make brilliant middle names though. If you wanted any suggestions i'm here.
    Last edited by leona23; April 21st, 2013 at 11:30 AM.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.