Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Royal names?

You're welcome! Ivalu/Ivaloo is used to show that we still care about the Greenlanders and is used as the youngest of Prince Frederik's girls middle name. Josephine Sophia Ivalo Mathilda and her sister is Isabella Henrietta Ingrid Margrethe.
    If you want, I can give you a list over the Queens names? ^^
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

If you could, that would be great! Thank you! Oh, and I forgot about Josephine - I'm a self-confessed royal watcher , but for some reason I forgot about Ivalo being her middle name.
    It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
    Vera ~ Alexandra ~ Maria ~ Lillian ~ Julia
    Louis ~ Frederick ~ Leander ~ Alexander ~ James

Thanks! Those are really helpful, especially Greece - I had been having trouble with that one.

I'm also thinking some more ancient Greek names. At least in my story, the Greek royals are pretty modern and not too concerned with "traditional" names. I'm thinking names like Theodosia, Charis, Athena, Phaedra, and Ariadne. Most of those would be middles, but some (Ariadne) could be first names. What do you think?
    Last edited by second_star; April 14th, 2013 at 05:05 PM.
    It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
    Vera ~ Alexandra ~ Maria ~ Lillian ~ Julia
    Louis ~ Frederick ~ Leander ~ Alexander ~ James

We also have, little Athena Marguerite Françoise Marie ^^
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~