Results 6 to 10 of 12
Thread: Royal names?
April 14th, 2013 04:26 PM #6
You're welcome! Ivalu/Ivaloo is used to show that we still care about the Greenlanders and is used as the youngest of Prince Frederik's girls middle name. Josephine Sophia Ivalo Mathilda and her sister is Isabella Henrietta Ingrid Margrethe.
If you want, I can give you a list over the Queens names? ^^Proud Auntie/cousin to;
Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)
Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~
April 14th, 2013 04:48 PM #8
If you could, that would be great! Thank you! Oh, and I forgot about Josephine - I'm a self-confessed royal watcher , but for some reason I forgot about Ivalo being her middle name.It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.Vera ~ Alexandra ~ Maria ~ Lillian ~ JuliaLouis ~ Frederick ~ Leander ~ Alexander ~ James
April 14th, 2013 05:45 PM #10
1. Belgium - Josephine, Charlotte, Marie-Josée, Elisabeth, Mathilde, Louise, Henriette,
2. Denmark - Margrethe, Ingrid, Benedikte, Anne-Marie, Ingeborg, Dagmar
3. Greece - Alexia, Theodora, Elena/Eleni, Olga, Frederika, Irene, Sofia, Maria-Olimpia
4. Netherlands - Emma, Wilhelmina, Juliana, Beatrix, Catharina Amalia, Margriet, Francisca, Elisabeth, Irene, Laurentien
5. Portugal - Isabel, Maria Francisca, Maria da Gloria, Catarina
6. Russia - Aleksandra, Anastasia, Kira, Natalia/Natasha, Olga, Tatiana, Xenia, Maria, Ekaterina
7. Sweden - Ingrid, Birgitta, Desirée, Ulrika, Margareta, Christina, Viktoria Louise, Helena.All the best,
April 14th, 2013 05:53 PM #12
Thanks! Those are really helpful, especially Greece - I had been having trouble with that one.
I'm also thinking some more ancient Greek names. At least in my story, the Greek royals are pretty modern and not too concerned with "traditional" names. I'm thinking names like Theodosia, Charis, Athena, Phaedra, and Ariadne. Most of those would be middles, but some (Ariadne) could be first names. What do you think?
Last edited by second_star; April 14th, 2013 at 06:05 PM.It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.Vera ~ Alexandra ~ Maria ~ Lillian ~ JuliaLouis ~ Frederick ~ Leander ~ Alexander ~ James
April 15th, 2013 03:04 AM #14