Results 1 to 5 of 6
Thread: Top 10 Favorite Sibsets
April 14th, 2013 11:41 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Wolverhampton, England
Top 10 Favorite Sibsets
What would you name your kids. When naming kids you have to careful of what the sister or brothers name might be. You don't want a Holden and then name his sister Annabelle. I want to know your opinion on my top 10 sibsets and then I want to find out what your's are.
Top 10 Sibsets:
1. Bridget, Violet, Savannah, Liam, Niall
2. Louis (Lou-ee), Harry, Edward (Ed), Isabella (Bella), Samantha
3. Chloe, Holly, Emma, Amelia, Avril
4. Benjamin (Ben), Cody, Dylan, Colton, Greyson
5. Liam, Charlotte (Charlie), Alyson (Aly), Bethany (Beth), Alexandra (Alex)
6. Madeline (Maddie), Robert, William (Will), Nathaniel (Nathan), Matthew
7. Kendall (G), Taylor, Lauren, Connor, Ethan
8. Mackenzie, Skylar, Logan, Zachary (Zack), Ryan
9. Elijah (Eli), Caleb, Joseph, James, Luke
10. Lani, Lana, Laura, Leighton (G), Lindsey🌠I'm Hermione and I'm 19 years old and I love names and One Direction.
Girl Names: Ella, Hermione, Amelia, Isabella, Madeline, Samantha, Lucy, Charlotte, Victoria, Alexandra, Emma, Chloe, Abigail, Zoey, & Noelle
Boy Names: Ashton, Luke, Liam, James, Nicholas, Louis, Cody, Connor, Jacob, Edward, Logan, Reid, Harry, Christopher, & Joseph
My List: http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/85477
April 14th, 2013 11:56 AM #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
April 14th, 2013 12:12 PM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
All sibsets are nice, the only two I have issues with are 2 and 10.
2 has two different pop culture references. Harry and Louis (One Direction) and Edward and Isabella (Twilight) in the same sibset?!
I think 10 is far too matchy, I'm not a fan of sibsets all having the same letter "just because".
While the rest of your sibsets wouldn't be my style of name, they're perfectly acceptable names and sound good together.
Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).
Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.
April 15th, 2013 12:23 PM #7
I think all your sets work well together. My favorites would probably be #1, #4, and #9. I like the idea of #10, but the names themselves are so similar (especially Lani, Lana, and Laura), that it kinda throws me off a bit.
If I could name my 10 "perfect", hypothetical sib-sets, I would probably go with these:
1. Avalon Brooke, Aspen Coralie, Asher Dracen, Aidyn Evander, Aria Faye, Avery Greyson, and Acacia Hannelore
2. Lyric Rhiannon, Asher Tobias, Evander Calix, Aspen Coralie, Jasper Merrick, Makenna Claire, and Rowan Acacia
3. Aria Jaide, Lyric Ruby, Chord Jasper, Cadence Pearl, Reed Onyx, Harper Sterling, and Celesta Opal
4. Finn Jasper, Micah Brooks, River Hawke, Laken Colt, Skye Phoenix, Blaize Ashton, and Reed Forrest
5. Magnolia Lacey, Juniper Claire, Primrose Mae, Heathyrre Bree, Orchid June, Iris Belle, and Violet Anne
6. Henry Michael, George Lucas, James Matthew, Mary Catherine, Elizabeth Maeve, Anne Josephine, and Margaret Isabel
7. Calliope Mae, Lysander John, Penelope Anne, Orion Mark, Althea Jane, Damon Lee, and Elektra Grace
8. Temperance Amber, Verity Pearl, Justice Jett, Patience Coral, Liberty Jaide, Valor Grey, and Charisma Ruby
9. Ivory Belle, Greyson Reece, Ebony Rose, Hunter Cole, Onyx Rune, Sapphira Maeve, and Crimson Faye
10. Aedan Michael, Rhiannon Marie, Carys Veronica, Emrys Lynn, Taryn Julie, Guinevere Joanne, and Cillian Graham~Meaghan Marie (27) & John Michael (28)~
~ Aubriella Braelyn (1/20/07) ~ Kaia Avalon (10/28/2008) ~ Aidyn Ryker (10/13/09) ~
~ Taylee-Rose Amethyst (1/22/12) ~ Lyric Amelie (7/27/13) ~ Asher Tobias (9/16/14) ~
April 15th, 2013 01:01 PM #9
Ideally I would like to have four kids so here it goes!
1. Tabitha, Matilda, Beatrix and Felix
2. Elizabeth, Catherine, Henry and August
3. Rowan (G), Bailey (G), Avery (B) and Sawyer (B)
4. Ciaran, Bran, Ronan and Cormac (all boys)
5. Ciara, Niamh, Brenna and Shea (all girls)
6. Genevieve, Vivienne, Violet and Xavier
7. Destry, Wyatt, Cole and Cade
8. Magnus, Augustus, Atticus and Darius
9. Lydia, Lucinda, Luna and Lacey
10. Luther, Leander, Lionel and LockeAnxiously awaiting the arrival of Luther's little brother November/15!
Currently loving: Magnus, Griffin, August/Augustus, Atticus, Auberon, Cole, Tiberius, Alaric and Rowan.