Names Searched Right Now:

Suggestions for My Dream Sibling Set?

I've done some serious reevaluating on my name lists, and I've created my dream sibling set. Cecily Imogen, Andrew Joseph, Edward Joshua and Darcy James. I need more girls names to add though, and the more names for each gender that I can add, the better (As a child, I wanted 12 children, now I'm looking towards 8). For girls, I'd like something vintage and, either sweet (Cecily or Alice) or with a sweet nickname (Josephine, Primrose, Ottoline). With the boys names, anything classic sounding is lovely. As for middle names, I'd like girls to have an I middle name, and boys to have a J one. :-)
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

Your names flow so nicely together, hopefully some of my suggestions can help!

Girls:
    Elodie Isadora
    Anneliese Ivy
    Primrose Iliana
    Helena Ingrid
    Josephine Iris
    Matilda Irissa
    Fleur Isabelle or Fleur Isobelle

Boys:
    Christopher Jaden
    Henry Josiah
    Rupert Jonah
    Stephen Jeremiah
    Morgan Jude
    Possible Names:

Liam Ezra Aoife Roisin Fionn Mordecai Clara Rosemary Leo Benedict Eloise Clodagh

Lysander * Hyperion * Oliver * Roderick * Seamus * Niall * Edmund * Draco * Tadhg
    Lilyanna * Lux * Saoirse * Helena * Emma * Luna * Ellie * Ava * Arurora

Giving up my long thought of sib set list:

Tesla Flynn
    Zephyr Hayes
    Beckett John
    Emerson James
    Alouette Alice

Quote Originally Posted by kyla12 View Post
    Your names flow so nicely together, hopefully some of my suggestions can help!

Girls:
    Elodie Isadora
    Anneliese Ivy
    Primrose Iliana
    Helena Ingrid
    Josephine Iris
    Matilda Irissa
    Fleur Isabelle or Fleur Isobelle

Boys:
    Christopher Jaden
    Henry Josiah
    Rupert Jonah
    Stephen Jeremiah
    Morgan Jude
    I love Primrose & Josephine, and I'd use Posey as a nn for both, but I think I prefer Josephine Iris slightly more! For boys, Henry Josiah & Morgan are lovely!
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"