Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    My favorite is definitely Margot. I think Vivienne and Margot would make wonderful sisters.

I like Cecilia with Vivienne -Cece and Viv
    Also love Emilia - a beautiful Shakespeare name - Mila and Viv. Emilia Plum sounds so pretty to me

From your agreed upon list, I like Fiona, Colette, Beatrice and Leonora. I also love the suggestion of Rosalind.

You and your husband have great taste, so I'm sure whatever you choose will be beautiful. Good luck and happy naming!

From the ones you currently agree one, I personally adore: Daphne, Odette, and Leonora

Hmm...
    Ah your list is so stunning. Out of the French names that hubby deems to French I love; Amity, Amelie, Anais, Delphine, and Leonie. I would try and work your hubby to liking these. I wouldn't use a 'J' name just because you and hubby both have 'J' names it would outcast Vivienne within the family name set. I also wouldn't use any names which have an 'el' if it doesn't go with your surname flow between first and surname is really important for the combination too be attractive. The names that you veoted because of the nicknames issues I love are Genevieve, Adeline, Susannah and Antoinette.
    Nicknames for the names above...
    Genevieve 'Eve, Evie, Gen, Ginny'
    Adeline 'Addie'
    Susannah 'Susie, Anna'
    Antoinette 'Annie'
    The names I love which your husband likes but you veoted but I like are Charlotte, Eleanor, Lillian, and Guinevere. The names you like but your husband veoted Tallulah, Alice, Florence, Matilda, Paloma, and Cordelia.
    Out of the names that YOU both agree on that I like are...
    Fiona
    Colette/Cosette
    Theodora/Isadora
    Beatrice
    Margot
    Ophelia
    Leonie/Leonora

Suggestions:
    Adele
    Adrienne
    Aurelie
    Caroline