Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine kid View Post
    Okay with some thought I came up with these:

Romilly
    Lucia
    Rosalind
    Zoya
    Meredith
    Viveka (I realize that it is quite similar to Vivienne, but do you like its end sound? If so I could find more names like it).
    Dahlia
    Mireya
    Annora

Hope that helps!
    Rosalind, Meredith, and Dahlia made the cut with the husband, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fluzie View Post
    I LOVE Isadora, Dorothea and Theodora... I think all three sound great with Pearl in the middle which also compliments Vivienne Grey's middle name....
    I also think Isadora Plum is adorable!! Theodora Ruby And Dorothea Ruby are gorgeous... I like these with Vivienne Grey alot!
    LOVE Plum in the middle spot! That was suggested on another thread and its great. My husband says Isadora Plum sounds like a Clue character... but he means that in a good way Thanks!

This is really really helpful! Thank you everyone. Your suggestions are great... and we keep going back to the ones our list. Its nice to see that you like our picks, and awesome to see which ones are your favorites. I think we needed this to see that our list may be pretty complete with the names we like... at least for now. Excited to start narrowing it down and pairing up middle names! Thanks again

Dorothea (nn: Thea), Leontine and Leonora (nn: Nora) make a great little sister to Vivienne Grey.

I'm also going to suggest Sabrina, which I haven't seen suggested yet and second Miranda. And I adore Plum as a middle and really hope you use that in your final combo!
    Last edited by teagardens; April 14th, 2013 at 06:53 PM.

I LOVE Beatrice, Margot, Cosette, and Fiona.
    How about:
    Catalina
    Katerina
    Elise (normal prn., or the French is like AY-leez.
    Elisabeth (also normal or French prn(AY-leez-a-bet, although normally spelled with an accent on the 1st e.)
    Alessandra
    Genevieve... I know it's off the list bc of nn, but what about nn eve, genny, or evie?
    Marianna/Marianne
    Cecily
    Cecile
    Elodie... I live in the US and know 4 Elodies...
    Lorraine/Lorraina
    Annevieve
    Emilie
    Juliette
    Current Favorites:
    { Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassia" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Rosalie Nicole :: Catalina "Cate" Lucy }
    { Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony :: Everett Cole }