Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Adelynn or Danica?? A quick poll

Please, help me make up my mind, Adelynn Jean or Danica Gina. Daughter #1 is named Lilyana Olivia. I have a four sylabol Italian last name that ends with an A. I am open to alternative ideas.
    Thank you!

Pacific Northwest
    Clear winner: Danica (but with a different middle name). Give your daughter a gorgeous name that is different than the others in her class. There will be a million Addie's to contend with.

Danica Autumn
    Danica Isobel
    Danica Roslyn
    Danica Amelie
    Danica Renee

Please do not give your daughter a first name, middle name, and last name that all end in "A."
    Happily married and expecting our first cutie pie, a baby boy, in the beginning of February.

Danica for sure, but I like Danica Jean better than Danica Gina because its too rhyme-y especially with the last name.

Danica or Danika i prefer. Jean is better than Gina for a middle name
    How about Danica Adelaide (to sound like Adelynn)?
    or Danica Adele?

Danica Gina for sure
    Adriana Josephine,Alessandra Mary,Leah Susannah Claire,Mariana Abigail,Marisol Demetria,Caroline Michaela,Angelina Josephine,Susannah Loretta Fay,Leah Katarina,Eliza Cristina Joyce,Antonia Faith,Diana Jade,Audrina Rosemary,Sarah Guinevere,Catherine Ariadne, Jade Olivia *Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph,Gavin Daniel,Daniel Nico,Lewis Malcolm,Jared Levi,Jesse Levi,Connor Sebastian,Callum Wade,Keegan Jude,Quentin Dominic,Adam Elias,Calder Avery,Riley Shea,Adrian Daniel,Avery Shea,Joseph Dominic