Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

WARNING: I like weird names. Help me think of something

We currently have a three year old girl named Domino Rae and are expecting our second little girl in May. I am having such a hard time choosing a name. Some names we like include:

Ireland
    Bellamy
    Monroe
    Lennox/Lennon
    Sloane

I still like all of these to some degree, but I'm not getting the I LOVE THIS NAME from any of them. Obviously we like less traditional, unique names. And I'm pretty sure I want to use Josephine for a middle name after my father/grandfather (both Joseph). Can anyone suggest anything?

I really like the sound of Lennox Josephine. Lennox makes me think of Jexa which is a unique girls name I absolutely love. Not sure if it's your style. Also, I don't know if it would go with Josephine if you don't like alliteration in name combos.

Some names you might like:
    Electra
    Alethea
    Lavinia
    Persephone
    Laken
    Calliope

Some lists that might help you:
    http://nameberry.com/list/325/Mythol...ames-for-Girls
    http://nameberry.com/list/435/Gothic-Baby-Names

I found quite a few names from those lists that I liked, but I'm not sure if they're your style.
    “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.”
    -George R.R. Martin

alyssa ϟ twenty-one ϟ usa ϟ name lover

If I ever have a baby, I would name him or her:
    Charlotte Matilda |Augustus Henry

Anastasia Louise, Clara Penelope, Amelia Caitlin / Aiden James, Jase Alexander, Renly Isaac
    +more

Great suggestions, thank you! I went to those lists and also like the name Pallas. Then by clicking around I came across the name Ever (and I kind of love it). Have to sleep on it.

Exclamation

I love Pixie Josephine! Or how about:
    Asia Josephine,
    Zenobia Josephine,
    Clio Josephine,
    Lolita Josephine,
    Plum Josephine,
    Petra Josephine...

Other names you might like
    Posey... You could use Josephine up front nn Posey
    Lilith
    Saskia
    Sorcha
    Buffy
    Juno
    Peaches
    Bellatrix nn Trixie
    Luna nn lulu
    Saffron
    Jezebel
    Calypso
    Gia nn Gigi
    Salome
    Zelda
    Azure

Top five pics with Domino: Gia nn Gigi, Bellatrix nn Trixie, Peaches, Zenobia, Jezebel...

Just thought if one more! I really like the sound of Valentine with Domino... Then you could use nn Leni! Though Josephine wouldn't work with valentine! Maybe Valentine Lilith? Or from your list Valentine Bellamy, Valentine Monroe, Valentine Lux... I like Luna Valentine too!
    Last edited by fluzie; April 14th, 2013 at 03:35 AM.

Lennox would be really cool with Domino. Lennon, while it is reminiscent of John Lennon, sounds too close to Lemon for me. Bellamy just doesn't sound right, as in I don't like how it feels to say it, Monroe rhymes, and Ireland and Sloane actually aren't weird enough to be paired with Domino, in my opinion.