Names Searched Right Now:

What do you think of these combos?

All first names are approved by SO (and the first two are definitely his top two names); middle names are not approved, and the only one likely to fly at the moment is the first. How do the combos strike you in terms of flow, feel, vibe, etc? I appreciate any and all feedback!

Athena Laurel
    Ramona Seren
    Daria Solveig

* Full disclosure: not currently expecting, but not years and years away from ttc, either
    on my mind, for the moment

Daria | Athena | Ramona | Winifred | Maeve | Blythe | Nadine | Dorothea | Margot | Cyra | Renata | Hypatia | Junia | Thisbe

Flynn | Otto | Winston | Claude | Leif | Roald | Tavish | Lionel | Cormac | Tobin | Oswin | Rory | Damon | Tycho

Mildred "Red" ☆ Obedience "Bede" ☆ Relief "Leafy" ☆ Dorothea "Doro" ☆ Penelope "Pen" ☆ Ruth "Rue" ☆ Eudoxia "Exie"

Athena Laurel -- This has a very sophisticated and intelligent sound to it. I like it!
    Ramona Seren -- I really like Ramona and I love the sound of seren but I can't seem to get past the connection with the deadly sarin gas. For that reason, I much prefer Maren, but that doesn't necessarily go with Ramona. Hmm...how about Ramona June, Ramona Mildred, Ramona Adelaide, or Ramona Lilac?
    Daria Solveig -- I love Daria! I am unfamiliar to Solveig, but I think it is cool, especially if you have a special connection to it.

Hope that helps!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Athena Laurel is very beautiful.

I really like Seren also but not paired with Ramona. I think it goes nicely with Athena.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine.10 View Post
    Athena Laurel -- This has a very sophisticated and intelligent sound to it. I like it!
    Ramona Seren -- I really like Ramona and I love the sound of seren but I can't seem to get past the connection with the deadly sarin gas. For that reason, I much prefer Maren, but that doesn't necessarily go with Ramona. Hmm...how about Ramona June, Ramona Mildred, Ramona Adelaide, or Ramona Lilac?
    Daria Solveig -- I love Daria! I am unfamiliar to Solveig, but I think it is cool, especially if you have a special connection to it.

Hope that helps!
    Thank you! I like a lot of your Ramona combos; I'll probably keep playing with Ramona for a while. I think my favorite of the combos you suggested is Ramona Adelaide, but I'd be hesitant to use it, since then she'd have four 3-syllable names (we're going to hyphenate for our kids, and both of our surnames are 3-syllables). Plus her initials would be RASP, which isn't terrible, but...eh. Too bad, since it is nice! Solveig doesn't have any particular meaning to me in and of itself, but I do like that it's Scandinavian (I'm Swedish, among other things).

Quote Originally Posted by dindlee View Post
    Athena Laurel is very beautiful.

I really like Seren also but not paired with Ramona. I think it goes nicely with Athena.
    Thanks! I like Seren with Athena, too; SO isn't really sold on Seren in general, though. Still, I could probably convince him to use it as a middle name. Athena Seren would make a nice combo, but I've been set on Athena Laurel for a while...plus, actually, I definitely don't want her initials to begin with ASS.
    on my mind, for the moment

Daria | Athena | Ramona | Winifred | Maeve | Blythe | Nadine | Dorothea | Margot | Cyra | Renata | Hypatia | Junia | Thisbe

Flynn | Otto | Winston | Claude | Leif | Roald | Tavish | Lionel | Cormac | Tobin | Oswin | Rory | Damon | Tycho

Mildred "Red" ☆ Obedience "Bede" ☆ Relief "Leafy" ☆ Dorothea "Doro" ☆ Penelope "Pen" ☆ Ruth "Rue" ☆ Eudoxia "Exie"