Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    @lexiem: Thank you for those subtle color name suggestions! This thread is generating the kind of brainstorming and discussion that I was hoping for.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

My daughter had a friend in high school named Amber. Her little sister was Scarlett. It didn't occur to me that they were both color names until I found out their brother was named Teal.

We also had neighbor's whose kids were Portia (Porsche) and Shelby (b) - both "car" names.

Bonnielyn - it's too bad they choose such an obvious color name like Teal. I think it's a bit harder for boys but they could have kept that theme going without anyone really noticing. Also... your neighbors need to name their next child Lincoln alla Lincoln Belle Shepherd who basically was named after a car.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).