Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Would it be weird....

Would it be weird to name a baby "June" if she's born in December? (Baby #2 due at Christmas time.)

My husband and I both have blonde hair and blue eyes, so our baby will 100% get blue eyes. Would it be weird to name her "Hazel"?

June and Hazel are 2 of my favorite names but I'm hesitant to use them.
    Cami

Life-long name lover!

-Ladies-
    Vivien. Lila. Nora. June. Caroline. Scarlett. Daisy. Charlotte. Lily. Hazel.

-Gents-
    Cormac. Jack. Emmett. Noah. Cade. Winston. Caleb. James.

I've never assumed that someone named June, August, or April were born in the respective month. If you like the name you should go for it. I also don't see anything wrong with you using Hazel.

I'd use one of them as a middle.

I love June and Hazel but have the same issues. Is it too redundant if the baby IS born in June or has Hazel eyes? I feel like it would annoy me in the back of my mind if people were commenting on the congruence all the time.

Have you thought about Junia ("born in June" but slightly removed from the month name itself)? And what about January for an overdue January baby (although you'd have the redundancy again)?
    Mom to James Daniel (9), William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Amy, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Audrey, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas, Martin ("maybe")

June and Hazel are adorable names! I don't think either one need to be born with certain eye color or at a certain time.

I'd feel sillier naming a daughter born in June, June!

(coming from someone with a son named Leo, who is also a Leo (astrologically)!!)
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe