Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Berries - I need your expertise! Sister for Luca ...

Hi All!
    I have posted a similar thread a long time ago (my husband and I have had an uphill battle getting pg). Needless to say, after our first round of IVF we are officially pregnant with one little peanut on the way (I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic since we are still in our first trimester and have gone through a couple of years of infertility, and an ectopic pregnancy).

With that said, my hubby and I are of course back to our name lists and are now going through them with a fine tooth comb, since we will hopefully be naming a real human in 7 months. Right now, our top pick for a little gentleman (which is what I am thinking this baby is ...) is Luca James/Everett (we are still torn on middle names for Luca).

I want to get an idea of what you would recommend for a sister to Luca. Right now we are liking Celia for a girl, and my husband has been loving Isabel (which I'm sure I can talk him out of b/c of popularity). But, I would like to get a list going for girls names that "go with" Luca - similar feel etc.

To me, Luca is calm, easy ... it rolls off the tongue, and generally just gives me a happy feeling when I say it.

So what are your recommendations?!? I can't wait to hear them!!! Thank you in advance!

I think Luca and Celia are a little too similar for siblings.

Some names that I find to be calm, easy, and happy:
    Tess
    Claire
    Mae
    Adelaide
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Luca James is handsome! I like Everett equally much though
    For a sister I see:
    Caroline
    Freya
    Gemma - love it with Luca
    Poppy/Pippa
    Amity
    Lorelei - too complicated?
    Joyce
    Sienna
    Valerie
    Halle