Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Topanga

Topanga

Happy Saturday
    saw this on pinterest and had to share

http://i.imgur.com/7lt7x.jpg
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Lol, I wonder what it actually is. I heard they are doing a spin-off for Cory and Topnga's daughter......named Riley, I was super disappointed.

I remember she had a sister in one of the early episodes (never heard from again) who was Nebula Stop the War Lawrence, lol
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    Lol, I wonder what it actually is. I heard they are doing a spin-off for Cory and Topnga's daughter......named Riley, I was super disappointed.
    The episode that glimpsed into the future was on this past week and in it, they had a daughter named Beverly Glen. I don't like the name Beverly but it's so much better than Riley, especially for them!
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Hahahahaha Beverly Glen is a large road here in LA famous for nice views and dreadful backups. Topanga is a joke too, it's a canyon as well as a town to the west of LA (just north of Malibu) which is very, very crunchy. And pretty. Beverly Glen is hilarious, much more in keeping with the character.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq