Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I really like Issac and Vincent. That sounds lovely together others you should look at are

Amelia
    Savannah
    Julia/ Juliana
    Genevieve
    Stella
    Lydia

Boys
    Donovan
    Sean
    Emanuel
    Samuel
    Julian

Hello Jeanne, welcome to Nameberry!

I really love your sons name, it's very handsome and from your lists I think Eira and Sabrina work well for girl names and I love Vincent off your boys.

If you still like Nina, have you thought of the name Marina? You can use Nina as a nickname or even use Marie which is on your list.

Girls

Natalia
    Annika
    Harriet
    Sadie
    Greta
    Isla
    Carina
    Ariana
    Sienna
    Marley
    Dominique

Boys

Sebastian
    Jude
    Leandro
    Lorenzo
    Lazaro
    Elias
    Tobin
    Evan
    Leopold/Leonard
    Adrian

Sorry if this wasn't of help!
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

Hello & Welcome

I quite like Isaac & Eira. It is a little similar to Ira but so is Lyra, Tyra & Keira. If not, my next favourite is Una, but I personally prefer the spelling Oona. Isaac & Oona would be just delightful! & Oona Neve would be a nice combination too

For the boys, I like Isaac & Aaron. Aaron Vincent I think would be a nice combination. And while I do love Orlando, I can see it maybe being a bit too different to Isaac. I suppose that shouldn't really matter though because if you like a name, just go for it. Isaac and Orlando actually are nice together.

Hope this helps!
    Best Wishes x

Thanks everyone! I thought my thread got lost after I didn't check it for a few days. I am delighted that I found it again with so many fabulous suggestions. From you suggestions me and my husband both liked :

Nova - OOOOHHH I really like it, thanks namesage! But I can't think of any great middles for it. My husband is intrigued, good sign
    Cassandra - maybe too fluffy though
    Gwen - needs a full name Gwendolen? Gweneth? Gweneira?
    Audrey
    Lillian
    Eden - but I kind of see it as a boys name, I knew a male Eden in high school
    Miranda - dated?
    Genevieve
    Carina - I especially like this one also

Dominic
    Julian
    Malcolm - I love Malcolm but... it makes me think of Malcolm X and nobody else, not that he was bad necessarily (I think he was kind of cool) but I was taught in school that he was bad, pretty much. I wounder if the general public would think I named him after Malcolm X and think that is a bad thing. I may start a new thread to ask about this
    Victor
    Sean
    Lorenzo - one of my long time favorites, forgot to add it to my first list
    Leandro
    Adrian

...and everyone chiming in on Vincent was helpful too; I'm really warming up to it. More comments or suggestions are always helpful too. Thanks again, I'll keep you updated!