Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    My best friend growing up was a Brisa. It is a Spanish name though so pronounced correctly has a rolled r.
    Cora~Esme~Hazel~Sylvie~Thea
    Archer~Emmett~Ezra~Leo~Theo

There are about 150 Brisas in Spain currently. The average age for a Brisa is 16, if that helps? About 30 of them were born outside of Spain, and the majority of those born in Spain were born in Barcelona (the province, not necessarily the city).
    It's used, but it isn't common. I've heard it before, but never in person.
    Lucia
    travel. teach. learn.
    20-something, name aficionada
    Sela Ivy, Vivian Lilac and Bastian Ivor "Baz", Fletcher Gideon

When I was younger I knew a Brisa with sister Makani ("breeze" in Hawaiian.) I remember thinking it was a really cool sibset (they had Hispanic and Hawaiian heritage.)

Similar Spanish word-name: Risa ("laughter")
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr

Love love love Brisa. My mom's cousin has a daughter my same age named Brisa. I think it's beautiful.
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena

Brisa became one of the hottest names in America (though used exclusively among Spanish-speakers) about 3 years ago, due to the popularity of a lead character on a Spanish-language soap opera. Then it became one of the most rapidly falling names. Some theorized that in addition to the character and the pretty meaning, the popular "Br" sound (Brielle, Aubrey, Brianna, etc) helped propel it up.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq