Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Wdyt?

Wdyt?

I have a cousin named Adam on my dad's side. And if you can tell by my signature, Adam is one of my favorite names. I was thinking about my family's names and it popped in my head that I do have a cousin named Adam. But he is at least ten years older than me and I haven't seen him, talked to him, or had any contact with my dad's side of the family, except for my grandmother and step-grandfather (for like thirty minutes), in at least twelve years. Would it be weird to use Adam for my kids when I'm older? I've been realizing lately that a lot of my favorite names to honor with I can't use. I want to name my son after my grandfather, well I can't because it's my brother's name. Can't use his middle name, because its my closest cousin's name. Can't use Alexander because my other closest cousin is name Alexandra. Can't use Cassandra, because one of my older cousins (on my mom's side) just got married and his mother-in-law, a big drama queen, is named Cassandra. And the rest of my family has names that I don't particularly care for, save one or two. This is what I get for having a crazy big fat Greek family!
    WDYT? Have any similar stories? Feel free to vent here. I would love to hear so baby naming dramas. Sorry for the long post!
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Natalia | Jane | Nina |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Paul | Jude | Tobias | Basil | Nico | Samuel | James | Abram |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Cleo | Sylvia | Malachi | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Lachlan | Emerson |

Have a fabulous day!