Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Should I worry about these initials?

I've added Tara Shea to my list, and our last name is Hostetler. Being a nurse, TSH reminds me of the thyroid hormone. Is TSH a bad initial set or would it be fine to anyone who is not in the medical field..
    WTTC 2017
    Miles Dean : Caleb Sawyer
    Brynn Alexandra

i wouldn't have put that together.. i think it woudl be ok as she's not going to be known as tsh she will be th x
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

I think if all your friends are doctors or nurses, or have thyroid problems, then maybe someone would catch on, but I think it's a relatively small pool of people who'll be on the same page as you for a thyroid hormone.
    I think you're safe
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon

Usually people don't even notice initials, so don't worry about it!

I think you are alright with that one! One of my name choices spelled out POO and i didnt realise it for like a week! WHOOPS!
    Magnolia Rae

Expecting Baby Girl June 2013- Oliver Rex 12/3/10