Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How would you get to Annie?

I find myself loving "Annie" but I would want a longer name. My other daughters have 3 syllable names with nn. What would you suggest..
    Annika is not our favorite, Anne regal but not quite our more feminine style...
    We are hoping for something new...sort of like Julianna and Annabella but neither quite seem like the one. Ideas?

Och, love Annie! It's one of my favorite nns. It's on my list as Hannah nn Annie, but Hannah has a lot of lovely connections to my grandmother and mother. I still think Hannah nn Annie is lovely for anybody, though. My favorite way to get to Annie is actually Annabel, but with Isabelle being my top choice for a girl, I doubt I'll ever get to use my beloved Annabel (or Arabella, for that matter!). I think these are all lovely ways to get to Annie, as well:

Anneliese
    Annika
    Anais
    Giovanna
    Johanna
    Viviana
    Liliana
    Juliana
    Angelina
    Xanthe (I think Xanthe nn Annie adorable!)
    Eliana
    Briana
    Annette (dated as all get-out, but it still has this lovely, lacy sort of feel about her)

I think French double-barrels like Anne-Sophie, Anne-Laure, and Anne-Claire are lovely ways to get to Annie, too, that are a bit more interesting and chic than Anne (although I love just Anne, too!).

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

How about Annistyn?

Anastasia for sure! Such a lovely name with history and elegance. Anna or Annie is definitely plausible

My favorite three syllable name with nn Annie is Hosanna.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!